There is a huge amount of food products, the use of which is simply necessary for the normal functioning of the body. This is a food that contains many vitamins, micro and macro elements, proteins, fats and minerals. One of these products is considered to be black caviar. Many people know about the benefits of this delicacy; in ancient times, caviar was used to treat diseases.
Currently, caviar is considered a rare and expensive product, because it is extracted from the same breed of fish that is considered endangered. This article will cover questions about how useful black caviar is, whether there is harm, what is included in the composition and how it is extracted.
Where is the product mined?
Black caviar is extracted only from sturgeon fish. This family usually lives in the Caspian or Azov Sea, and it can also be found in the lower Danube. It is extremely rare that sturgeon can be caught in water bodies in China. How much is black caviar - many know. Due to the high price, this product is not included in the daily diet. The cost is due to the fact that there are very few individuals of the sturgeon family, because they are constantly caught. In addition, poaching is flourishing in places where black caviar is harvested, and authorities regularly prohibit uncontrolled fishing.
Varieties of delicacy
Black caviar can be of several types.
1. The most demanded is granular. These cans of black caviar can be seen on store shelves. Granular caviar is characterized not only by high palatability, but also by appearance - each egg is separate and large. Immediately after the fish is caught, caviar is taken out of it and passed through the grate. Such actions allow you to get rid of the shell and pest, without violating the integrity of the eggs. After this, the purified product is sprinkled with salt a little. This method of salting is considered the most useful, since it allows you to save all valuable substances in the product.
2. Caviar - this type of product is salted without removing the stick. Then the eggs are put in small containers where it goes through the drying stage. When the product dries a little, the stick is removed from it, then the peeled caviar is pressed in special vats. This method of salting is usually used for stellate sturgeon caviar, it is distinguished by its tenderness and aroma.
3. The salting of ternary caviar has its own differences; it is produced only in special cases. Peeled caviar is not sprinkled with salt, but placed in brine. After the caviar is salted, it is transferred to a sieve to remove excess liquid.
4. The roe caviar is salted directly in the shell, but if the roach is then removed from the spawned roe, this variety goes on sale in its original form. The cost of caviar is much lower than granular.
The use of black caviar is determined not only by the variety, but also by the method of salting. Caviar caviar is often too dry or salted, so it is not in special demand. The most popular is granular, it is divided into several types:
- Beluga - is considered the most delicious and expensive, it has large eggs with a dark gray or silver tint. After beluga caviar, a pleasant nutty aftertaste remains in the mouth.
- Sturgeon - has a harsh taste that keeps the aroma of the sea and algae, so this kind of caviar is a little cheaper. Eggs have a yellowish or brown hue, they are smaller than beluga ones.
- Sevryuzhie - her eggs are small in size and rich in black, she has a pleasant delicate aroma.
The chemical composition of black caviar
The product contains a lot of fatty acids, fats, proteins and other essential elements. About 50% is water, the other half consists of components vital for the body. What are the vitamins and elements in black caviar? It contains:
- essential amino acids - valine, arginine, lysine, histidine, threonine, phenylalanine and others;
- interchangeable amino acids - aspartic acid, glycine, alanine, proline, tyrosine, glutamic acid and others;
- vitamins of various groups - A, E, K, D, B1, B2, B4, B5, B6, B9, B12, PP;
- macro and microelements - potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, calcium, iodine, iron, zinc, silicon, selenium, manganese, copper.
In addition, the use of black caviar is due to the presence of good cholesterol and ash in its composition.
What is the value of the product?
Due to its unique composition, the delicacy has a beneficial effect on the body. How useful is black caviar? Experts suggest that the periodic use of this product helps to strengthen the body's defenses, lower blood cholesterol, normalize the work of the heart and blood vessels, so it is an excellent preventive measure against strokes, heart attacks and pressure surges.
Black caviar contains iron, due to which it successfully eliminates anemia, and vitamin D is needed for the normal formation of bones and muscles. Delicacy helps improve blood circulation, which increases attention and memory. It normalizes the activity of the nervous system, allows you to deal with stress, which reduces the likelihood of depression.
This product is rightly considered the elixir of youth, in addition, the benefits of black caviar for the health of the female and male body have been proven.
Caviar to help a woman
The totality of the composition of this product has a positive effect on the female body.
1. Black caviar, more precisely, its extract, is often used in the manufacture of cosmetics. It is present in creams, scrubs and masks, and has a lifting effect. Thanks to this, the contours of the face are tightened, the skin becomes smooth and velvety. The rich content of this product allows you to protect your skin from wilting and early aging, but subject to regular use of cosmetics based on black caviar extract.
2. Due to the fact that the product contains a rich vitamin complex, it is very useful for pregnant and lactating women. Its use helps to avoid anemia and contributes to the proper formation of the bone skeleton and muscle tissue of the fetus.
3. Very often, expectant mothers or women over 30 develop muscle cramps, which indicates a lack of folic acid and magnesium. Black caviar helps restore a disturbed balance and relieve convulsive syndrome.
Black caviar: benefits for men
This product is especially needed for those whose work is related to brain activity. Caviar has a stimulating effect on brain neurons, improves memory and attention. In addition, the delicacy helps strengthen men's health.
1. As a rule, men are more likely to suffer from irritability and depression. Caviar helps to overcome this condition.
2. Experts argue that the use of caviar can increase male reproductive function.
3. The delicacy improves blood circulation in the inguinal zone, therefore it is an excellent prophylactic against prostatitis and other male ailments.
4. Men who are forced to work in harsh environmental conditions, eat black caviar is especially necessary. It has a cleansing property, removes toxins from the body and gives strength.
5. As you know, life expectancy in men leaves much to be desired. It is believed that the use of black caviar prolongs life.
There is evidence that the product has a beneficial effect on the body with cancer. The development of cancerous tumors occurs due to the nutrition of malignant cells by the decay products of animal proteins, which a person receives along with meat and meat broths. In order to break down animal proteins, the body requires a lot of strength and energy, which it must direct to fight the disease.
Black caviar contains easily digestible proteins, the breakdown of which does not require a lot of energy, so caviar can be an excellent substitute for meat products. In addition, the composition enriched with vitamins, minerals and other elements allows you to make up for the deficiency of these components in the body and maintain its strength.
Black caviar in cooking
Long ago, when a delicacy was not yet so expensive, it was not uncommon during feasts. The chilled product was placed on the table in the caviar, the guests took it with a silver spoon. Now, given how much black caviar costs, many use it for sandwiches made from white bread and butter.
Some people prepare tartlets with cream cheese and black caviar as a treat for the festive table. Also, the delicacy is perfect with homemade pancakes.
Black caviar is perfectly combined with the following products:
- any vegetables;
- citrus fruits;
Open the jar of caviar and serve it no earlier than 15 minutes before the feast.
What is her harm?
The product itself does not harm health, but contraindications, like the beneficial properties of black caviar, depend on the individual characteristics of the body. First of all, you should not give too much delicacy to children, because allergies can occur due to the high protein content. But most importantly, people with kidney disease and high blood pressure should be very careful. Caviar contains a large amount of salt, so its use can provoke an exacerbation of the disease.
It should also be remembered that excessive eating of the product threatens with hypervitaminosis - this is a glut of the body with vitamins.
Due to the fact that this product is very expensive, only a person with a very good income can afford to buy it. Indeed, today a jar of caviar weighing 50 g costs from 2000 rubles, and 100 g - from 4000 rubles. When purchasing such an expensive product, you should be extremely careful, since counterfeits often come across on the shelves. To verify the authenticity of the product, you should study all the documents confirming its quality, which must necessarily be available from the seller.