Most men and women in sports have heard of proteins more than once. This is not strange, because, as Engels said, "life is a form of existence of protein bodies." Muscle needs protein to grow and strengthen it. Thanks to him, it is easy to form a figure and gain the necessary weight. There are many different additives, but it is best to take for your body natural, natural (this is more useful). So what foods contain proteins? The answer to this question is below.
What foods contain proteins - proper sports nutrition
Proteins, as mentioned earlier, are a source of protein. This means that they should dominate in food products. So:
1) The first place among protein products is salmon. This fish is an excellent source of proteins and fats, which favorably affect the cardiovascular system.
2) The second place is occupied by rabbit meat. This meat is lean, but optimally supplies the body with proteins, iron and fat. In addition, nicotinic acid is present in rabbit meat, which is so necessary for a healthy person!
3) Third place - beef. In such meat there is a huge amount of protein, zinc and vitamins, which together help not only build muscle, but also strengthen the immune system!
4) Chicken and quail eggs. These foods contain a lot of proteins and essential amino acids that are essential for muscle growth. Two to three eggs a day in raw (cocktails for weight gain) or boiled form will be an excellent source of protein.
5) Cereals and grains are a good source of proteins and proteins. For example, on the shelves you will need to look for couscous, wheat germ and oatmeal (bran). Such whole grains will be tasty and, most importantly, healthy! They can be added to pastries, flour for baking, cook cereals, etc.
6) Bean products. Beans, soybeans, lentils are traditionally located in the kitchen of every housewife. They are not only nutritious, but also valuable. For those who are gaining weight or building muscle, these products will be indispensable, because in their composition about 25% of the daily intake of vitamins, 17 grams of carbohydrates and 27-30 grams of protein!
7) Vegetables and fruits. Of course, those who welcome the proper sports nutrition pay attention to the natural sources of nutrients! After all, such products are an important source of vital vitamins, antioxidants, phytochemicals! The diet must include broccoli, red pepper, onions, strawberries, asparagus, carrots, pumpkin, tomatoes, cucumbers, kale, lettuce, nuts ... All these products have protein for muscle growth, in addition, vegetables and fruits are very healthy.
How to eat protein?
The list of products is quite small, but from this abundance you can choose exactly what is needed, as well as make your own diet or with a trainer . So, what foods contain proteins, we have already figured out. But how to use it correctly? Many trainers and those involved in bodybuilding recommend not to abuse proteins, because such food is aimed at burning fat. Thus, the body reprograms its standard diet to a new one. If you are a beginner, it is best to gradually add protein foods to your diet , and before you find out which foods contain proteins and which don't. In addition, it is useful to take protein shakes (2-3 glasses per day). Milk and banana protein shakes are great .
Muscle Gain Protein Shake Recipe
It is necessary to add a little cottage cheese (100 g), raw quail eggs (4-5 pieces), banana (1 piece) and honey (1-2 tbsp.) To milk (250 ml). Beat all this in a blender and drink 20-30 minutes before training (or after it). It contains: protein - 50 g, fat - 14 g, calorie content - 530 kcal.