What can not be eaten with gastritis of the stomach? In the process of developing gastritis, the gastric mucosa becomes inflamed. This is one of the most common gastrointestinal diseases. As medical practice shows, the disease is most often diagnosed in the elderly. With such an ailment, food is poorly digested, which provokes a deterioration in overall health. There are both acute and chronic forms of pathology. It proceeds against a background of increased or decreased acidity. Each type of gastritis is characterized by its symptoms.
What causes the disease?
There are several reasons based on which the disease can occur, namely:
- The bacterium Helicobacter pylori. For a long time, doctors did not know about the existence of bacteria. Only in 2005 this infectious agent was discovered. Until this time, experts were of the opinion that gastritis occurs due to nervous stress and high acidity. In the modern world, many people know that stomach ulcers and gastritis develop as a result of infection of the stomach with this bacterium.
- Unbalanced diet. Due to a nutritional disorder, the gastric mucosa becomes inflamed. Strict diets and overeating are the main factors that provoke the development of inflammatory ailments in the stomach. To avoid this pathological condition, it is recommended to eat plant foods, which contain a sufficient amount of healthy vitamins and fiber. Fatty, fried foods must be ruled out.
- Alcohol abuse. Ethyl alcohol is involved in some biochemical processes in the body. But if a large amount of alcohol gets in, the acid-base balance may be disturbed. If you abuse alcohol, then the work of the gastrointestinal tract, liver, pancreas will deteriorate.
- Drug therapy. Some medications can trigger the development of the disease. During treatment, anti-inflammatory drugs affect the gastric mucosa. As medical practice shows, inflammation occurs as a result of therapy with anti-inflammatory non-steroid drugs and glucocorticoids.
- Some doctors claim that worms can provoke the appearance of gastritis.
There are internal causes that lead to inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract:
- genetic factor - predisposition to the development of gastrointestinal diseases;
- autoimmune process;
- hormonal disbalance;
- duodenal reflux.
What can not be eaten with gastritis of the stomach, we will describe further. In the process of gastritis therapy, it is necessary to adhere to a strict diet and not to consume the food that irritates the gastric mucosa.
Symptoms of a pathological condition
If one of the signs of gastritis appears, you need to visit a doctor and undergo a thorough medical examination. Based on the diagnostic results obtained, the attending doctor will prescribe appropriate therapy. In the process of developing the disease often occurs:
- repeated vomiting;
- spastic pain;
- discomfort in the abdomen.
With an infectious form of gastritis appears:
- general health is deteriorating;
- a yellow or grayish coating may appear on the tongue;
Nausea and vomiting are the most common signs of this pathological condition.
It is very difficult to determine the symptoms of the chronic form of gastritis. Since discomfort appears and disappears. Chronic gastritis is manifested in the form of:
- severe weakness;
- stool disorders.
Often such symptoms are attributed to an unbalanced diet or fatigue. Various symptoms differ with gastritis with high and low acidity. With gastritis with high acidity, severe pain occurs in the solar plexus. As a rule, pain disappears after eating. Many people do not know that you can’t eat with gastritis of the stomach, as a result, you feel worse. Symptoms of gastritis with low acidity appear in the form of:
- discomfort in the mouth;
- belching with an unpleasant odor;
- irregular bowel movements;
- rumbling in the stomach;
What should the patient do?
If one of the signs of gastritis appears, you need to visit a gastroenterologist. With an exacerbation of the disease, it is necessary to follow a diet. Forbidden products include:
- drinks that contain caffeine;
- carbonated drinks;
- canned food;
- substitute for any product;
- dishes that provoke fermentation in the stomach.
What can not be eaten with superficial gastritis of the stomach? It should be excluded:
- smoked, fatty, fried foods;
- pastry from pastry.
A sufficient amount of vitamins, proteins and beneficial elements must be present in the diet. You should eat food often and in small portions.
In acute gastritis, gastric lavage is necessary. After that, it is recommended to drink non-carbonated mineral water in order to make up for the loss of electrolytes and fluids. It is necessary to include in the diet:
- liquid soups;
- mashed porridge;
With the help of Drotaverinum, a disease is treated. With severe vomiting, an antiemetic agent should be used. During the treatment of the chronic form of gastritis, it is important to follow a sparing diet. If you do not contact the doctor at once, serious health problems can arise, namely:
- internal bleeding;
- stomach cancer;
- exhaustion of the body;
- stomach ulcer.
To prevent the development of pathology, doctors recommend eating right and leading a healthy lifestyle - do not smoke or drink alcohol, avoid stressful situations, use gastrotoxic drugs.
Dietary nutrition for the hypoacid form of gastritis
In the process of treating gastritis with low acidity, it is important to maintain proper nutrition constantly. Thanks to a balanced diet, you can not only speed up the healing process, but also improve overall health. A correctly selected menu will affect the negative process in the body and soften it. Consume food often and in small portions. Chew food carefully. The main task is to stimulate the secretory function of the digestive tract, this will develop the necessary amount of gastric juice.
The diet must include:
- juice, fruit juice from sea buckthorn, lingonberries, cranberries, rose hips;
Baked vegetables with vegetable oil are not only tasty, but also a healthy dish. It will saturate the body with the necessary trace elements and vitamins. You need to add to your diet:
- tomatoes and herbs;
- cucumbers and beans.
What can not be eaten with gastritis of the stomach with low acidity? Onion is not recommended. In small quantities, the consumption of citrus fruits is acceptable - oranges, tangerines, grapefruits. You need to use dairy products - low-fat cottage cheese, milk, hard cheeses and eggs. You should exclude those products that irritate the gastric mucosa. Prohibited foods for gastritis include:
- Fatty meats.
- Fatty fish.
- Flour products - sweet buns.
You should lead a healthy lifestyle - do not smoke cigarettes and do not drink alcohol.
Useful menu for one day
For breakfast you can eat oatmeal, bread with cheese, juice from berries. Have a cup of coffee. Snack - yogurt. For lunch - mushroom soup, low-fat meat, mashed potatoes, vegetable salad, fruit jelly, cranberry compote. Snack - a decoction of bran, bread. Dinner - baked mackerel with vegetables or rice, compote. At night - low-fat dairy products - yogurt or kefir.
Thanks to this menu, you can saturate the body with necessary and useful substances. Under such conditions, the patient’s health will improve and the healing process will accelerate. It should be remembered that in the chronic form of gastritis, the diet must be observed constantly, otherwise the disease will worsen.
Features of gastritis with high acidity: causes
This pathological condition occurs due to an excess of hydrochloric acid, which provokes the development of the inflammatory process in the gastric mucosa. There are several factors that can affect the development of this pathology:
- unbalanced nutrition;
- alcohol abuse;
- systematic stress;
- drug treatment;
- genetic factor;
Most often, hyperacid gastritis occurs in young people. Only during an exacerbation of the disease are painful sensations felt. Heartburn is the main sign of gastritis with high acidity. Occasionally, constipation, nausea, and burning occur.
What can not be eaten with chronic gastritis of the stomach? With any form of gastritis, it is important to eat right. First of all, it is necessary to exclude:
- alcoholic drinks;
- smoked and salty foods;
- caffeinated drinks;
- Rye bread.
Dried white bread is allowed. Sweet buns are not recommended. Dishes are best steamed or baked. The diet should include:
- milk products;
- lean meats;
- stewed vegetables - potatoes, carrots and zucchini.
You can enjoy pudding, jelly or jelly. Allowed to drink:
- weak tea;
- still mineral water;
- diluted juice;
- herbal decoctions.
An approximate diet for three days with gastritis with high acidity
- For breakfast, you can eat buckwheat porridge, drink tea with the addition of milk.
- Snack - cottage cheese or baked apples.
- Lunch - vegetable soup, meat cooked in a double boiler with vegetables. For dessert - pudding.
- Snack - a decoction of bran with added sugar or crackers.
- Dinner - baked fish, rice pudding, tea.
- Before going to bed - milk.
- We have breakfast with cottage cheese casserole, drink broth from rose hips.
- For breakfast, fruit jelly.
- Lunch - chicken broth, steamed fish.
- Afternoon snack - a glass of yogurt.
- Dinner - potatoes, pudding, weak tea.
- Before going to bed - milk.
The third day:
- For breakfast - soft-boiled eggs, dried bread, tea with the addition of milk.
- Second breakfast - yogurt.
- Lunch - rice soup, steamed cutlets, baked apples, compote.
- Snack - fruit jelly.
- Dinner - lazy dumplings, weak tea.
- Before going to bed - milk.
It should be remembered that it is necessary to eat foods in small proportions.
Diet table number 5
Thanks to the diet for gastritis of the stomach (table number 5), it is possible to improve the condition of the patient with gastrointestinal diseases. You can follow this wellness diet for several years. Mikhail Pevzner has developed 15 diet options. Prescribe diet food:
- with a chronic form of hepatitis;
- acute form of cholecystitis;
- chronic cholecystitis;
- liver diseases;
- pancreatitis and gallstone disease;
- some diseases of the biliary tract, liver.
Table 5 diet recipes are not recommended for active gastrointestinal diseases. The main goal of this diet is to improve bile secretion, the functioning of the liver and biliary tract. It is necessary to eat a sufficient amount of foods that contain proteins and carbohydrates. From the diet, it is necessary to exclude food, which contains:
- extractive substances;
- oxalic acid;
- essential oils.
Boiled eggs should be boiled for gastritis. In organic quantities, salt should be consumed. The emphasis should be on those products that contain a lot of lipotropic substances, fiber. Dishes must be cooked, baked or stewed. Eat 5 times a day, in small portions. On an empty stomach, you need to drink as much purified non-carbonated water as possible. It should be remembered that a diet will not help improve the work of an organ affected by diseases. Proper nutrition will only help prevent the development of complications and improve the overall well-being of the patient. Under such conditions, the healing process will accelerate. Recommended products include:
- fruits and berries;
- vegetable or fruit natural juice.
What fruits can not be eaten with gastritis of the stomach, the doctor will determine, depending on whether the acidity is low or high. It is not recommended to abuse herbs. Should be excluded from the diet:
- fatty fish;
- fat meat;
- fried, spicy, smoked dishes;
- canned food;
- cold drink.
What kind of cereal for gastritis can I eat?
Gastritis is one of the most common gastrointestinal ailments. It is important to constantly maintain a healthy diet for gastritis of the stomach. In order to prevent the development of a severe inflammatory process, you need to adhere to a diet, this will help prevent the development of complications. With any form of gastritis, it is necessary:
- eat properly and balanced - a sufficient amount of vitamins and beneficial elements must be present in the diet;
- do not abuse alcohol - it is better to exclude alcohol;
- do not smoke - nicotine adversely affects the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Eat often and in small portions.
Carbonated drinks with gastritis are prohibited. Thanks to such simple recommendations, the general condition of the patient can be improved. At home, it is impossible to diagnose the disease, so it is recommended to seek the advice of a gastroenterologist. The doctor will conduct a thorough medical examination of the patient and prescribe appropriate therapy.
It should be remembered that proper nutrition alone is not enough to recover - treatment should be comprehensive. It is recommended to discuss a selection of diet recipes for table 5 with your doctor: depending on the general state of the patient’s health, severity of the disease, and the presence of other pathologies, the doctor will recommend an approximate menu. Self-medication can harm. The treatment process should be strictly controlled by a medical professional.