In the article, we consider the instructions for medical Chinese tampons.
These funds began to be massively found on the domestic market about ten years ago. Women did not immediately begin to use them. At first, mistrust of Qing Gong tampons arose due to the lack of information about this product. And only recently, doctors began to advise patients with proven funds borrowed in Chinese medicine, but only in the role of prevention or additional therapy. In fact, Happiness swabs (also called “Qing Gong Happiness”) are not medications. This is a product of herbal medicine, which, when used correctly, shows an excellent result in maintaining women's health.
The composition of the funds
All products of this company are distinguished by an exceptional composition containing only natural components. It is important to note that this product has an analogue from the Hao Gang brand, which almost repeats it in terms of its composition, health and preventive effect. The Qing Gong tampons contain more than ten names of all kinds of useful herbs. Among them, it is necessary to highlight:
- The Kushen ingredient, which has antipyretic and antiseptic properties, and it can also very effectively prevent the appearance of oncological formations in the body.
- The component "shue-ze" perfectly relieves pain, contributing to the healing of damage within the body.
- The substance "bin drink" improves the well-being of women, increasing efficiency and combating any inflammatory processes.
- The huan laziness element can cleanse the body, and, in addition, has a calming effect.
- Acacia, which is part of the composition, lowers pain, normalizing blood circulation.
- The ingredient "chuan tzu" increases libido, removing the unpleasant itching that occurs in the genitals.
Is it possible to make them yourself?
Traditional medicine in China is very well developed, but it is impossible to make such a remedy on your own at home, especially in Russia, due to the lack of the required components. But now these Chinese tampons for women can be purchased in almost any region of the country. The tampons under the name Fubaonin, and, in addition, Beautyful Life, are the analogues of this product.
Effects on the body
Happiness can use this product as a preventative measure or as part of a comprehensive treatment. When using Chinese tampons for women, the following effects are achieved:
- Menopause moves away and the menstrual cycle stabilizes.
- Pain decreases during menstruation.
- The condition of the walls of the vagina and uterus improves.
- The amount of pigmentation on the skin is reduced.
- The condition of the reproductive system improves, and age-related urinary incontinence is eliminated.
- The vaginal microflora improves.
- The quality of sexual life is increasing.
- The metabolic processes in the female body are stabilized.
- Dry vagina is eliminated, and in addition, female beauty and attractiveness are maintained.
- A fresh and vibrant complexion is maintained.
- Ovarian function improves and gynecological pathologies are prevented.
Indications for use
The presented Qing Gong tampons are suitable for the complex treatment of the following diseases:
- In the presence of uterine fibroids or inflammation of the ovaries.
- Against the background of various cysts and with malfunctions of the menstrual cycle.
- Against the background of the absence of menstruation and inflammation of the vagina and uterus.
- As part of recovery after surgery or after childbirth.
- With various pathologies of the cervix.
- Against the background of obstruction of the fallopian tube and cystitis.
- If patients have endometriosis, candidiasis and polyps.
- For problems with conception and urinary incontinence.
Read more about the treatment of endometritis in women below.
Often, women confuse medications with similar health tampons to cleanse the uterus. The fact is that these products help to conceive a child only if the problems are associated with obstruction of the fallopian tube or imbalance in the microflora of the vagina. Their effect, first of all, is aimed at improving the general condition of the reproductive system, after which it will become easier for the female body to cope with gynecological pathologies.
Benefits of tampons by customer reviews
Reviews of gynecologists, exactly like patients, often indicate the following advantages of this tool for the prevention of gynecological diseases:
- Effective self-test method. Using several tampons, each woman can independently determine the presence of a gynecological problem, but for reliability, you should visit a hospital or undergo a medical examination.
- The effect of deep cleansing. The process of treatment and purification extends to absolutely all bacteria with viruses, including chlamydia. But proper treatment requires additional medications, especially in very advanced situations.
- The effect of general healing. Passing one course already makes a woman's body resistant to harmful influences. The tool has a very positive effect on the condition of the vagina, ovaries and uterus. In addition, improves blood circulation in the pelvis.
- The appearance is improving. By eliminating internal problems with the help of these tampons, women maintain their youth along with attractiveness. The use of this tool improves the general condition of the skin and their color, eliminating dryness with wrinkles due to the normalization of blood flow and the functioning of internal secretions.
- Conducting effective prevention. The monthly use of one swab serves as effective prophylaxis in relation to many various gynecological pathologies.
When a woman buys Qing Gong, it should be remembered that the effectiveness along with the safety of these tampons directly depends not only on the healing properties, but also on a number of the following advantages:
- Absolute compliance with international quality standards.
- The presence of sterile manufacturing conditions.
- The complete absence of any chemical additives.
- A lot of research has been done to test product safety.
Treatment of endometritis in women with this tool
Manifestations of endometrial disease:
- Age-related delay in menstruation.
- Pain during menstruation.
- Pathologies and disorders of the menstrual cycle (violation of the duration and cyclicity, scarce, or abundant discharge).
- The undeveloped hairline of the external genital organs.
- Weakly expressed secondary sexual characteristics.
- Lack of orgasm.
- Not pregnancy for a long time.
For the treatment of endometritis and other gynecological pathologies, doctors often now have to prescribe medication to women. Happiness Qing Gong tampons are also prescribed by gynecologists, but only for additional treatment.
In particular, this therapeutic product acts as a good adjuvant, and, in addition, a method for the prevention of a disease such as endometritis. Thus, if patients have endometritis, many experts consider it appropriate to prescribe tampons as part of a comprehensive treatment for this disease.
Contraindications to the use of tampons
According to the instructions for use with Qing Gong swabs, the only absolute contraindication is the individual intolerance of the ingredients of the product. Also, it is not recommended for women who suffer from the following pathologies:
- High pressure.
- The presence of diabetes.
- Poor blood coagulation.
It is best to start using this course immediately after diagnosis within the hospital. It is recommended that you donate blood and do an ultrasound examination of the genitals, after which it is mandatory to visit a mammologist.
Instructions for use of these products
In order to efficiently and correctly use the instructions, the following rules must be observed:
- Opening the purple packaging should only be done with clean hands, preferably using sterile gloves.
- Before use, unwind the rope.
- For convenience, you should tie a knot on a rope.
- Before entering the swab, you need to rinse the vagina.
- The procedure is carried out in a comfortable, and, in addition, in a relaxed position.
- The swab must be inserted smoothly and leave the control thread outside.
- As part of the correct administration, the swab is usually not felt.
- The drug is left in the vagina for three days.
- After the procedure, douching with a herbal decoction is required, or physiological saline is also suitable.
- The following procedure is carried out after a day.
- If there is increased dryness in the vagina, you can dip a swab in warm water for several seconds.
What should I look for when using these tampons?
It is important to pay attention to the following points:
- The improving and preventive tampon "Qing Gong" does not act as a medicine.
- Before use, it is recommended to visit a gynecologist, and then undergo an ultrasound examination.
- It is forbidden to use these tampons during menstruation.
- The use of tampons is stopped five days before menstruation, and, in addition, they are not used for three days after the completion of menstruation.
- You can enter into an intimate act three hours after the extraction of this drug.
- After surgery, the use of tampons is possible only after six months.
- Do not use the same swab more than once.
- It is undesirable to combine these tampons with other recipes of alternative medicine based on aloe, onion, honey or sea buckthorn.
The standard course of use includes six treatments. In the presence of chronic diseases, three courses are allowed. To normalize the vaginal flora, it is enough to use a pair of tampons per month. With an unprotected intimate act, one swab can be used to prevent an infectious disease. After bathing in an open pond or pool, just one procedure will be enough.
The use of tampons as part of complex treatment and for prevention
Doctors' opinions on the Qing Gong product suggest that the use of Chinese tampons as part of a comprehensive treatment or as part of prevention is allowed. The product in question is sold in individual packages, and the average cost of one course (that is, six procedures) is from five hundred to seven hundred rubles. But doctors believe that it should be remembered that treating gynecological pathologies only with traditional methods can be not only inconclusive, but sometimes dangerous. Now let's find out if there are any side effects against the background of using these tampons.
Side effects of tampons "Qing Gong"
The following side effects are noted against the background of the use of this therapeutic agent:
- Some women may experience malaise in the abdomen.
- When using this drug in some patients, itching in the vagina is observed.
- Against the background of the use of the drug in question, there is a chance of eczema.
Reviews of Qing Gong tampons confirm this.
Next, we learn the opinions of experts and find out what gynecologists think about the use of this tool for the complex treatment of female pathologies.
The opinion of most gynecologists about Qing Gong tampons on the Internet has divided into two positions. Many gynecologists express an ambiguous attitude to funds of this kind. Such specialists are categorically opposed to the use of Eastern medicine, explaining at the same time their attitude of distrust in the benefits of medicinal herbs. The effectiveness of the use of these tampons in this case is attributed to self-hypnosis.
What other reviews about Qing Gong tampons are available?
Other doctors do not deny the presence of the healing effect that is achieved after the use of these tampons, therefore, such doctors do not forbid them to their patients. But be that as it may, in any case, use such tampons should only be under the supervision of a treating doctor.