Healthy nutrition is the key to a long life, so more and more people in the world are trying to eat only the right and wholesome food. One of the indispensable products for people who monitor their health are bread. They include useful supplements much needed by the human body. However, even these common products should be chosen wisely. To date, there are a great many companies producing goods of this kind, only really high-quality products are not as easy to find as they might seem at first glance.
Popular bread rolls
One of the largest and most widespread bread companies is Finn Crisp. The company, based in Finland, supplies its products to about 50 countries. In each of them, Finn Crisp loaves are in great demand, since they are made only from whole-flour. Few consumers know that most of the nutrients needed for fiber health are found in the shell of grain.
To ensure that all B vitamins get into the bread rolls, manufacturers at Finn Crisp grind the grains directly in the shell.
This method of manufacture equips the product with various useful trace elements, iron, manganese and many other necessary substances. In addition, the company manufactures products from rye flour, which helps to lose weight and promote health. Regular consumption of these products improves metabolism and stabilizes blood sugar. In addition, Finn Crisp breads are quite satisfying products, so a person who eats them does not experience hunger for a long time.
We cannot but mention the convenience of this product. Its use is especially relevant for people leading an active lifestyle. Eternal snacks at work or during leisure do not lead to anything good, but sandwiches made from bread with vegetables, cheese, jam and other products are a quality and complete meal.
It is also worth noting that it is much easier to accustom a child to a healthy diet since childhood with the help of bread after all, because they are very appetizing crunch and children always like them.
Varieties of bread
The company offers a wide selection of its products. Therefore, choosing Finn Crisp loaves according to your individual taste will not be difficult.
- Traditional bread is made from whole grain rye flour with the addition of ground caraway seeds or sesame seeds. Great for vegetarians. In 100 grams of traditional products is 1500 kJ / 360 Kcal.
- Finn Crisp bran bread is also made from whole grain flour with sesame seeds or ground caraway seeds. Rich in vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber. Products are perfect for people who play sports and monitor their health. In 100 grams of products - 1450 kJ / 340 Kcal.
- Bread rolls Finn Crisp “5 cereals” are baked from whole grain rye flour with the addition of oatmeal, flaxseed and sesame seeds, as well as with flour from millet, oats, barley and buckwheat. Such a large number of useful components allows you to use Finn Crisp bread in the form of a full breakfast. The calorie content of these products is 350 Kcal / 100 grams.
- Rye breads are made from whole-grain flour mixed with conventional rye flour. Also included is ground cumin and sesame seeds. Rye breads are suitable for absolutely every person. They contain in 100 grams 1500 kJ / 350 Kcal.
- Multi-grain breads are baked from rye, millet, barley and oat flour. Also included are oatmeal and sesame seeds. At 100 grams is 1500kJ / 350 Kcal.
- Wheat bread with sesame seeds are made from wheat flour and sprinkled with fried sesame seeds. One hundred grams of such a treat contains 1700 kJ / 410 Kcal.