The history of the use of various herbs and fees for diseases goes far into the past. The healing properties of herbal remedies were noticed long before the advent of medicine in the modern sense of the word. And even now, many drugs are based on various extracts and extracts of plants. And to this day, dried herbs and their decoctions are also used in the treatment of various diseases. Hemostatic herbs with uterine bleeding of various etymologies are no exception.
Not all situations justify the use of exclusively herbal medicine. In some cases, a more potent remedy may be needed. And before using certain drugs, you should definitely know your diagnosis. Before starting treatment, consult a doctor and only then, based on his recommendations, buy medicine.
What causes uterine bleeding
Hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding can be used only after the true cause of the disease has been identified. It can be caused by one of the following body conditions:
- diseases of the pelvic organs, inflammation of the appendages and uterus, trauma, fibroids, benign and malignant tumors;
- pregnancy failure, in other words, a miscarriage;
- attachment of a fertilized egg to the uterine wall;
- diseases associated with blood pressure, diabetes, low blood coagulation and other diseases;
- transitional age in adolescents.
Symptoms of uterine bleeding
The disease is manifested blood secretions of the female genital organs. Moreover, spotting is often acyclic and differs from menstrual flow volume. So, uterine bleeding occurs with the following symptoms:
- Blood discharge in an amount of more than 80 ml. Normal discharge of 50-80 ml.
- The duration of normal menstruation cannot exceed a week. Pathological bleeding can last much longer.
- Bleeding knock regularity and duration of the woman's menstrual cycle. It can become sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.
- Bleeding may open after intercourse.
- Blood is released in women who have already experienced menopause.
How is bleeding treated
Hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding are not always a panacea. The basis of this ailment can be a much more serious disease, which can be detected only by visiting a gynecologist and passing the necessary tests and studies. Based on the results of the examination, the doctor will announce the diagnosis and prescribe certain medications. It is precisely after this that the possibility of using herbal medicine should be clarified whether the hemostatic grass will help with uterine bleeding in your case. It is also necessary to clarify the specific type of plant or collection, since each of them has its own characteristics of use and contraindications.
Traditional medicine uses the following hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding: shepherd’s bag, nettle, field horsetail, bird highlander, viburnum, lagohilus. If the disease is related to cardiovascular disease or is associated with blood pressure, plantain, barberry, cinnamon shell extract, orange peel infusion, highlander and cucumber scab are used.
Herbs can be bought at the pharmacy in dried form or in the form of tinctures or essences. Pay attention to expiration dates, do not store expired medicines, even if they are of plant origin. They may cause fungus or insects, which certainly do not contribute to the therapeutic effect. In the best case, the grass just lose their properties over time.
The use of herbs for menopause
Menopause - the period over which each woman passes a certain point in time. Not the most pleasant period actually. The hormonal background is unstable, the ebbs and flows, periodic bleeding and many more associated symptoms, often very disturbing in everyday activities. Hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding with menopause have long been helping women more easily tolerate this period. The main thing is to make sure that there are no contraindications, and also carefully follow the rules of use. With menopause, the following hemostatic grass is used for uterine bleeding:
- Stinging nettle is used as a decoction. One tablespoon of the herb is placed in a glass of boiling water and boiled over low heat for 15 minutes, then insist under a towel for 30 minutes. Inside take a decoction of 1 tablespoon. Multiplicity of admission - five times a day.
- Yarrow is used as an infusion of two teaspoons of herbs in a glass of boiling water. Duration of infusion - 1 hour. It is taken orally by a quarter cup. In total, you need to take the medicine four times a day.
- Beetroot - is used in the treatment of fresh juice. To do this, the root must be crushed in a blender and squeeze through cheesecloth. Juice must be drunk 100 grams for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The use of herbal medicine during pregnancy
Using hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding in pregnancy is not practiced. In this case, it is very important to immediately call an ambulance and immediately arrive at the hospital. If qualified medical assistance is not provided in the near future, the risk of losing a child is high.
As for hemostatic herbs in uterine bleeding, all of them increase the tone of the muscles of the pelvis, stimulate the uterine muscles and only increase the risk of losing the fetus in the early stages of pregnancy.
During the period of gestation, the woman is responsible not only for her life, but also for the small man in her womb. Before conducting experiments with traditional medicine, it is better to think about the possible negative consequences.
Herbal medicine after childbirth
If phytotherapy is contraindicated during pregnancy, then after the child has become a separate organism, it is quite possible to use hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding. After childbirth, the factor of breastfeeding should be taken into account, whether taking infusions and decoctions will cause an allergic reaction in the baby. During this period, consultation is necessary not only for the gynecologist, but also for the pediatrician.
Most often in this situation, the following herbs are used:
- Shepherd's bag - used after childbirth, abortion, with heavy menstrual flow, as well as with bleeding that is not associated with the reproductive system. 2 tablespoons of the mixture are poured into a glass of hot water and heated in a water bath for 15 minutes. After this, the infusion is removed from the fire, left at room temperature for 40-45 minutes, filtered and adjusted to a volume of 250 ml. An infusion is taken in a tablespoon 3 times a day half an hour after a meal.
- Sedge parvian - a grass known in obstetric practice for many years. 10 grams of the mixture are taken, filled with an incomplete glass of boiling water (200 ml), put in a water bath for a quarter of an hour. After a water bath, the infusion is cooled, cured and taken orally, 2 tablespoons 15 minutes before meals.
- Viburnum is also often used for bleeding. Useful properties are its bark and berries.
- The crust is crushed in a glass of water for half an hour. The resulting broth is still hot filtered and brought to its original volume. It must take a tablespoon of half an hour before a meal.
- Viburnum berries must be squeezed through cheesecloth. Juice is mixed with sugar in a ratio of 1: 2. Add 3 tablespoons 3 times a day to water or tea.
What hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding are used in this article. But if this ailment often interferes with a woman’s life, it is also necessary to take preventive measures. In order for bleeding to interfere with everyday life as little as possible, it is necessary to strengthen the body as a whole, minimize stressful situations, take care of the daily diet, have a good rest and not overwork the body with excessive loads. To tidy up the nervous system, it allowed the use of sedative drugs. Strengthen the body help to sports activities such as fitness, swimming and jogging.
Hemostatic herbs for uterine bleeding: reviews
Reviews about herbal medicine are almost always positive, except when this method of treatment was used unreasonably. People are accustomed to believe that herbs can get rid of any diseases, while they don’t even try to find out the exact diagnosis, visit a doctor and get treatment recommendations. All negative reviews about the lack of effect from phyto-collection are often left by people who did not take these steps before starting treatment.