A sea mushroom, about the benefits and dangers of which you will learn from the article, belongs to the symbiotic group of bacteria of the zoogley species. In fact, it has many names - Indian or Japanese rice, chibi, water kefir. This product is appreciated because of its useful composition - thanks to it, it is actively used in modern alternative medicine as a living natural medicine.
How is it useful, how to use it, and what kind of substances are present in it? All this is worth telling in detail.
Microorganisms, acetic acid bacteria and yeast-like fungi
These are the main components of the sea fungus, the benefits and harms of which you are probably interested to know. It is they who saturate drinks infused with Indian rice with organic acids. Among them:
- Pyruvic. It is contained in all the tissues of the human body, and therefore it needs it constantly. Also, this acid is a direct participant in the digestive process and metabolism.
- Damage. Without it, not a single oxidative process is carried out.
- Glucuronic. Participates in the functioning of intestinal microflora, binds toxic substances and removes them from the liver, helps to synthesize carbohydrates to nourish cells, is responsible for blood coagulation, and also strengthens connective, cartilage, muscle and bone tissue.
- N-coumarin. It helps to remove poisons from the body, relieves inflammation, comprehensively affects immunity, improves tone, improves brain activity and blood circulation, and also normalizes the amount of sugar.
- Acetic. It speeds up metabolism, has an antimicrobial effect, lowers blood cholesterol, and also removes decay products from cells, updating them.
- Oxal. It provides organs and systems with protection against the action of exogenous and endogenous factors, activates the functions of the muscular system, improves the activity of the gastrointestinal tract, increases potency.
- Lemon. Cleanses the body from slagging, increases the protective functions of the body, enhances the digestion of food.
- Dairy. It positively affects the myocardial function and the state of muscle tissues, participates in reverse glycolysis and metabolism, provides the body with energy, improves the state of the brain and nervous system.
- Folic. It improves reproductive function, positively affects the circulatory system, normalizes the overall emotional state, and reduces the risk of cancer.
In addition to these acids, a drink made on the basis of a sea fungus, the photo of which is presented above, contains others, but in a smaller amount.
They are also included. Which ones? These are vitamins C and D. Since we are talking about the benefits and dangers of sea fungus, we need to talk about why they are important for the body.
So, the benefits of vitamin C are manifested in the following:
- Strengthening the body's resistance to viruses and strengthening immunity.
- Relieving symptoms and reducing the duration of respiratory illness.
- Strengthening the cardiovascular system.
- Decrease in the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Increased absorption of iron. A person who regularly consumes vitamin C foods will not suffer from iron deficiency anemia.
- Improvement of the nervous system.
- Decreased uric acid levels in the blood.
- Acceleration of collagen synthesis.
- Repair damaged tissue.
Vitamin D, in turn, is needed by the body because as a result of its use, the following positive effects occur:
- Calcium, which is involved in the work of the nervous system, muscle contraction and mineralization of bones and teeth, is more quickly absorbed.
- The growth of cancer cells slows down.
- The risk of psoriasis is minimized.
- The work of the nervous system is normalized.
- The general tone of the body and immunity increase.
Sea mushroom, a photo of which is presented in the article, is a source of these vitamins. You should include it in your diet if you want to strengthen your body in all plans, since these substances are contained in it in large quantities, and not in symbolic ones.
Their importance for the body also needs to be told, since we are talking about the benefits and harms of sea fungus. So, these are the enzymes that make up drinks and other products based on Indian rice:
- Lipase. She is also called the enemy of fats. Because she is directly involved in their decay. The presence of lipase in the digestive tract is the key to normal digestion. In addition, its lack is fraught with metabolic disorders and atherosclerosis.
- Amylase. A vital enzyme that contributes to the normal functioning of the body, as it is responsible for the breakdown of starch. If this process proceeds well, then blood sugar does not increase. The benefits of marine mushrooms are therefore appreciated by people with diabetes.
- Protease. An enzyme that breaks down proteins into amino acids. Also, protease helps to remove foreign substances of a protein nature from the body, which are present both in the gastrointestinal tract and in the circulatory system.
The benefits of marine mushrooms are due to coenzyme Q10. It plays a crucial role in ensuring the respiration of cells in the human body. But this is far from his only function. Others include:
- Participation in the synthesis of ATP, which is a universal carrier of energy.
- The provision of antioxidant effects.
- Strengthening the action of other enzymes.
- Maintaining normal functioning of the kidneys, spleen, pancreas, liver and heart.
Adults should pay attention to sea mushrooms. Because with age, the body loses its ability to produce enough Q10. Therefore, it is necessary to introduce an additional source into the diet.
Common Benefits of Sea Chinese Mushroom
And the harm (minimal, of course) of this product will be discussed a little later, but it is so valuable that more attention should be paid to the positive effects that can be achieved with its help. They can be distinguished in the following list:
- Elimination of cardiac contractions.
- Minimizing the risk of myocardial infarction, hypertension, cerebral hemorrhage, valvular heart disease and angina pectoris.
- Increased physical endurance.
- The fight against obesity, the "launch" of the natural process of losing weight, the normalization of cellular energy production.
- Rejuvenation of the body.
- Improving the condition of the skin.
- Recovery of muscle activity.
- Normalization of blood pressure.
- Treatment of atherosclerosis and headaches of a nervous nature.
- Elimination of muscular dystrophy and improvement in myopathy.
- Normalization of impaired metabolism.
- Improving the condition with pain in the heart, as well as with ulcers of the stomach and intestines, ailments of the biliary tract.
- Cleansing the airways and mucous membranes, eliminating plaque on trophic ulcers.
- Dissolution of stones in the kidneys and liver, salts in the joints.
- Treatment of radiculitis.
In general, you can talk for a long time about how sea mushrooms are useful. The complete list of diseases and conditions with which they can help cope includes more than 80 items. But no matter what a person suffers, he needs to learn one thing: you need to take medicinal products based on Indian rice constantly. Regularity is the key to recovery.
The healing elixir from the Chinese sea mushroom, the benefits and harms of which this article is devoted to, is prepared in an elementary way. Here is the first way:
- Take 1 liter of cold purified water.
- Add to it sea rice (2 tablespoons).
- Pour sugar (2 tbsp) previously diluted in a small amount of water. It is important! If sugar crystals get into rice, then he will get sick.
- Add 5 large fresh raisins to the mass.
After 1-2 days, the drink will be ready. It needs to be filtered, and the raisins thrown away. Rice should be washed with boiled water at room temperature and reused.
The second method is also elementary:
- Take 1 tbsp. rice.
- Pour it with settled cold water in an amount of 500 ml.
- Add dissolved sugar (1 tbsp) and 10-15 raisins. They can be replaced with dried apricots, but if you take dried apricot, then it will be enough in the amount of 3-4 pieces.
- Add dry kvass (1 tsp). As an alternative, a piece of dried gray bread is suitable.
- Place the mass in a jar of glass and cover with gauze, then put the container in a cool, bright place, but in no case in the sun.
- Give 48 hours to brew.
- After time, also strain and refrigerate.
How to take such a drink? 100 ml is enough 10 minutes before each meal. But it is not forbidden to use it at will. Such an elixir of health perfectly quenches thirst.
Studying the topic relating to the benefits and harms of the sea cep, you need to remember that it is actively used in modern alternative medicine. So, here is a short guide to help you figure out how to take an infusion of Indian rice for various diseases:
- With hypertension, use three times a day, after eating, 200 g.
- Eliminate a severe headache as follows: moisten the towel with infusion and apply it to the forehead for 15-20 minutes. All this time lie in a well-ventilated area on a comfortable surface.
- You can get rid of fatigue if you take a warm bath with the addition of three liters of infusion.
- If there are neuropsychological diseases, then you need to drink 150 ml of elixir three times a day for 1.5 months.
- In order to treat gastrointestinal problems, it is recommended to use 200 ml of infusion 3 times a day. Be sure to 1 hour before a meal.
- If you are overweight and have metabolic problems, you need to drink half a liter of the drink 30-40 minutes before the end.
- An infusion of 8 days ago, taken 100 ml three times a day, an hour before meals, can cure dysentery. Be sure to lie on your right side.
- With urolithiasis, you need to drink a few glasses of infusion per day. Regular use promotes the gradual dissolution of calculi.
- The weekly infusion has strong anti-inflammatory properties, so it can also be used to treat sore throats (gargle).
- For arthritis, compresses with warm infusion of sea rice help.
- Radiculitis can be cured by mixing the elixir with raw egg white and rubbing the resulting ointment with painful areas. Soak for half an hour, and then wipe with a damp cloth. Apply, of course, regularly.
Well, now we can talk about the harm. Reviews of doctors about the benefits of sea mushroom, also known as Indian rice, are extremely positive. However, they warn that if you forget about all other fluids and fill your diet with only drinks based on it, then there will be unpleasant consequences.
There are also contraindications. People who are diagnosed with stones in the genitourinary system should use drinks with caution. The infusion is distinguished by a noticeable diuretic effect, and therefore can provoke an intense output of salt deposits.
This elixir is also a multicomponent liquid that can either weaken or accelerate the action of certain medications. Therefore, if a person takes any medications, he needs to consult a doctor before starting to drink.
Well, the above was described in detail about the Indian sea mushroom. We now know about the benefits and harms of this product, it's time to talk about another product with the same name.
Take a look at the photo below. These are Korean sea mushrooms, the benefits and dangers of which will now be discussed. They are also called differently. The most poetic name is snow mushrooms.
They are very nutritious and low-calorie - they are 70% dietary fiber. They also include proteins, carbohydrates, 18 valuable amino acids, vitamin D, as well as plant glycogens and minerals. By the way, the calorie content of sea mushrooms is quite low - only 131 kcal per 100 grams of product.
The benefits of an exotic product
She needs to pay special attention. Korean mushrooms have great benefits - it is not for nothing that the Chinese have used them in traditional medicine for centuries to treat colds, tuberculosis, and pressure problems.
Modern research has proved that delicacy really has a good effect on the body. Here is a list of the actions he is doing:
- Radiation protection.
- Improvement of blood formation processes.
- Strengthening the respiratory system.
- Removal of "bad" cholesterol from the body.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic effects.
- Protection of the liver from toxins.
- Prevention of neurological damage.
- Improving the cognitive function of memory and brain.
- Prevention of the development of tumors.
- Rejuvenation of blood vessels and capillaries, maintaining perfusion balance.
- Acceleration of metabolism and ensuring blood flow to the skin cells.
Such a high therapeutic value is due to the presence of polysaccharides in the composition. Their doctors recommend using for immunodeficiency, during stressful situations, as well as to prevent premature aging.
There are many interesting recipes with sea mushroom. Salads, desserts, snacks, soups - that just do not make of these unique corals. It is interesting that they do not have an independent taste, but they are popular because of their delicate, but at the same time crispy and elastic texture.
It is interesting to prepare an original dessert from mushrooms: they are first boiled, dried, and then soaked in a syrup of canned peaches, after which they are left for some time.
No matter how you want to use this product, you first need to fill it with warm water, let it brew for several hours, and then rinse, remove hard patches and divide into inflorescences. After that you can cook them.
By the way, the Korean mushroom recipe is very simple. Here are the ingredients you need:
- large inflorescences of corals - 4 pcs.;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- salt and sugar - 1 pinch;
- seasoning for Korean dishes - 1 tbsp.
You need to put the corals in an enameled dish, and then pour boiling water - so that it completely covers them. Sprinkle with sugar and salt, and then “forget” about the dish for half an hour. After a time, the mushrooms will increase in size, and they will need to be washed with cold water.
Then you need to chop the product and add crushed garlic, pre-mixed with Korean seasoning. Pickle for one and a half hours, and then serve.
Also from the sea mushroom, the beneficial properties of which were listed above, you can cook a delicious savory snack. You will need:
- inflorescences of corals - 1-3 pcs.;
- boiling water - 1 liter;
- soy sauce - 3 tbsp .;
- honey - 1 tsp;
- ground black pepper, paprika, seasoning for funchose or Korean carrots - 1 tsp;
- garlic - 2 cloves.
So, the mushrooms must be soaked, as stated in the first recipe. Rinse, divide into inflorescences, remove the solid part, and then pour in a homogeneous mixture of soy sauce, honey and other ingredients. After 3-4 hours, pickled sea mushrooms can be served.
It is a black sea mushroom. This is his erroneous name. In fact, it is correct to call Muir wood fungus. Just the name, as in the case of the same Indian rice and corals, is boring among the people. And all because the muir looks like kelp in appearance, and resembles mushrooms to taste.
Another healthy dietary product is only 33 calories per 100 grams. Muer is also rich in protein, B and D vitamins, amino acids, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, iodine.
Woody Black Mushroom is an excellent natural antioxidant that has a number of other beneficial properties. It contains acids and enzymes, the benefits of which were described above, as well as polysaccharides.
Black sea mushroom goes well with any product. With its addition, they make a variety of fried and stewed delights, first courses, side dishes, salads, cold dishes. The most important thing is to soak the product in warm water for 3-4 hours before use. After this, it is necessary to remove the root part, and you can start cooking.
Delicious fried Muir with spices. It’s easy to cook it:
- Put red pepper and ground cilantro on a heated frying pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- After 2 minutes of frying add mushrooms.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Put on a plate and serve with herbs.
Fried mushrooms are often added to the salad, combined with salted and spicy sauces. And ordinary, raw, cut like noodles, and then boiled in boiling broth for 20 minutes and served as a light soup.
It is recommended that you try serving muir as a side dish for fried potatoes, pork or boiled rice. It’s also worth making a funchose salad with this mushroom. Its composition includes such ingredients:
- soaked muer - 100 g;
- funchose noodles - 2 briquettes;
- bell pepper, cucumber and carrots - in half;
- radish - 3 pcs.;
- onions - 1 head;
- sugar - 2 tsp;
- salt - 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tbsp., for frying;
- seasoning for Korean carrots - 1 tsp
The cooking steps themselves are simple:
- Leave the noodles soaked in hot water for 10-15 minutes. Rinse after time. Only necessarily cold water!
- Soaked black sea mushrooms peel. Then cut into strips.
- Peel the vegetables too. Also cut into strips or grate.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan, then fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
- Then add mushrooms with noodles to the mass.
- Slightly add salt, season with sugar and spices.
- Fry for another 1-2 minutes.
Then you can put the resulting dish in a suitable plate, decorate with herbs and serve.
As you can see, in the world there are a lot of sea mushrooms. Under the same name are completely different products that differ in taste, cooking principles, but are equally useful.
Be that as it may, before including in your diet one or another exotic dish (and all of the above applies to them), it is recommended to consult a doctor. Because there are contraindications in all cases.