Not a single party can do without alcohol. We are used to meeting almost any holiday with a glass of wine or a glass of something stronger. And it’s good if this all ended. In most cases, one pile turns into several, and before the end of the evening the amount of drink reaches a grandiose scale. And after that a rather hard morning awaits you. To calculate your strength, you need to know how much vodka is eroded from the body.
To get to work
There are situations when a person feels very bad after drinking alcohol. In this case, you need to go to work or for some urgent matters. But alcohol is removed from the body for quite some time. At the same time, there are quite a few myths in society that tell how much vodka is weathered from the body and how to help this process. Before you begin, it is worth noting that alcohol can only be useful in small doses. When a person abuses him, he injures a number of organs and systems of the body. To understand how much vodka is eliminated from the body, you need to have a good idea of what happens with serious libations.
The path of alcohol in the body
Alcohol first reaches the stomach. Ethanol, which makes up its main part, negatively affects its mucous membranes. That is, the gastrointestinal tract suffers in the first place. To well understand how much vodka is weathered from the body, you need to track the rest of its path through the body.
- After drinking, alcohol is circulated throughout the body through the circulatory system. Once in the liver, alcohol along with toxins and other poisons is excreted through the urinary system.
- Suffers from ethanol and the brain. Its enzymes act on various parts of the brain.
How much vodka does the body erode? It will also depend on the amount consumed. Accordingly, the more “taken on the chest”, the more difficult the liver will cope with the consequences. Not always our natural filter can handle the load. Therefore, the withdrawal time of ethanol increases, and in the morning a person suffers from a hangover.
Blood alcohol content
This is a very mixed indicator, which depends on a large number of factors. In this case, the question is very interested in people who sit down at the festive table. This is especially true for drivers who are driving tomorrow. The answer is definitely very difficult. It depends on age and gender, as well as physical health. According to statistics, ethanol leaves the male body faster than the female. This does not take into account body weight, which will also play a role.
What else determines the suction rate
In order to calculate how much vodka is eliminated from the body, it is necessary to take into account the work of the digestive organs and personal characteristics of a person. An emotional state also plays a role. If you are calm and peaceful, then the dose of alcohol will not be felt so sharply, but it will be excreted longer. But severe stress leads to the fact that after a few seconds you will experience symptoms of intoxication. But you will come back to normal quite soon, if not to sort out.
We calculate the withdrawal time
The numbers are useful if you need to more or less accurately calculate the time for how much alcohol is eliminated from the body. Vodka differs in its technical characteristics and degree of purification, so the answer in any case will be only approximate. Usually, men believe that 100 g is a very small dose. So, for their complete neutralization will take about 5 hours of hard work of the liver and other internal organs.
Patrols on duty are often on duty with this device. Therefore, drivers should know how much 250 grams of vodka is weathered from the body. Moreover, this is the standard dose, which is customary to adhere to in a male company. With drunk 100 g, the performance of the device will be equal to 0.8 ppm. A significant dose of 350 g of vodka will be eliminated from the body within 12 hours. Therefore, you need to stop the feast in the early evening, have a good dinner and go to bed. If you plan to get up at 08:00, then you need to lie down no later than 20:00.
Key fiction and myths
We find many allegations about alcohol and its use. Friends tell us one thing, we read the other ourselves on the Internet. How to understand where the truth is, and where is the fiction? Let's analyze the main myths and find out which of them cannot be trusted.
- The degree cannot be lowered. As friends often say, you can start the evening with beer or wine and gradually move on to stronger drinks. Allegedly in this case, intoxication will be minimal. But the reverse sequence of drinks immediately cripples the body. In fact, it doesn’t matter in what order you drink. You just can’t mix different alcohol products. In this case, the body is much more difficult to process the mixture entering the body. The only way out of the situation is to drink only one type of alcoholic drink in the evening.
- Beer treats a hangover. In youth films, you can often see how, after a stormy booze in the morning, everyone goes to the refrigerator for a bottle of cold beer. But in real life, this is not worth it. Moreover, do not try to get drunk with strong drinks. A new dose relieves the headache for a short time, but soon it will become even worse, since intoxication will only intensify. Just imagine, the liver is overloaded with toxins from yesterday, and you are loading it with a new portion of alcohol.
- Alcohol improves appetite. On the one hand, alcoholic beverages, once ingested, irritate the walls of the stomach and stimulate the secretion of gastric juice. This is perceived as an improvement in appetite. In fact, the liver suffers greatly from alcohol intake, and you add a lot of fatty foods. This is a double blow for all digestive organs.
What else interesting
As you can see, most of these statements are false. But this does not exhaust the entire list of myths that are common in our society. It is important to navigate in them to understand how many hours vodka is eroded from the body. What other myths exist around drinking?
- Activated carbon. There are many myths associated with this drug. It is believed that if you take a few tablets with alcohol, it will save you from a hangover. Others claim that activated carbon helps with a hangover. But in fact, you just need to keep in mind how much time vodka erodes from the body. And this process will not go faster, because it proceeds at the cellular level. Activated carbon in combination with a nourishing agent will not cause harm to the body, but it will not have a miraculous effect. He is not able to neutralize toxins from the drink, no matter how many tablets you drink. But a hangover in this way can be slightly alleviated.
- A greasy snack will prevent the onset of a hangover. An appetizer should be, but you do not need to bombard the body with fatty foods. The body will not know what to process, alcohol or heavy foods. As a result, intoxication of the body may increase.
- Only cheap alcohol harms the body. Of course, if the drink is made out of what, then harmful impurities can cause poisoning. But the main evil is ethanol. Almost 95% of poisoning occurs precisely because of the search for this substance.
How to speed up withdrawal time
If you need to quickly reduce the ethanol content in the blood, you can contact the treatment room. Droppers are ways to quickly remove poison from the body. But it’s impossible to get such a service for free. Only if you invite a nurse and pay for her services.
But not everyone has the opportunity to go to drug treatment or invite a specialist to their home. So try to help yourself. Experts note that the effectiveness of such methods is minimal. But if you feel a slight improvement, then this option is suitable for you. It can be a sauna or a bath, a large amount of water or grapefruit juice, a contrast shower and activated carbon. But above we already wrote how much 100 grams of vodka is weathered from the body. To accelerate this process will not work, you need to try only to alleviate the condition. And of course, this should be a lesson for the future. Do not exceed the permissible norm.
Medicines to help
There are quite a few drugs that, to one degree or another, can affect the removal of ethanol from the body. But, unfortunately, not one of them is able to neutralize ethanol or acetic aldehyde in the blood, into which it is converted through the efforts of our liver. Do not forget that you can take drugs only after consulting a doctor.
The less alcohol you drink, the sooner toxins will leave your body. For example, let's calculate how much 0.5 vodka is eroded from the body. It will take about 25 hours for the body to fully recover. At this time, you need to limit physical activity, drink more water and vitamin drinks. Rosehip, cranberries and black currants are suitable. What drugs can help the patient cope with the consequences of the party:
- Injection "Cordiamine", "Apomorphine" or "Caffeine", after which you need to drink at least a liter of water. It works effectively in the evening when the drunk alcohol has not yet been absorbed into the blood.
- A large dose of Metronidazole and Aspirin causes increased sweating and allows you to remove more toxins.
As you can see, the choice is not rich. Based on this, we can say that it is better to immediately take into account the capabilities of your body and not drink too much. The permissible single dose is 50 ml of vodka for a man and 30 ml for a woman. For a solemn occasion, it is permissible to increase the dose by 2 times.