Review of the Wanhao D i3 Mini 3D Printer
A small review of the 3D printer Wanhao Duplicator i3 Mini
, made by us in the manufacturer's laboratory. We brought this video for you from China.WANHAO Duplicator i3 Mini
- Technology: FDM
- Printing area: 150mm x 150mm x 115mm
- Layer: 0.1mm
- Filament: 1.75mm
- Filament compatibility: any materials that do not require platform heating
- Chassis: Powder coated steel frame
- Platform: unheated, Wanhao Adhesive Sheet
- Software: CURA (Wanhao Edition)
- Extruder temperature: 240 ° C, short term - up to 260 ° C
- Interface: SD Card & USB
- Management: jog-dial
- Net weight: 7kg
- Gross weight: 10 kg
- Dimensions: 385 x 435 x 330 mm
- Price: 16 500 rubles
The i3 Mini is a compact FDM printer that is designed for printing PLA and other materials that do not require platform heating. The printing platform is equipped with a Wanhao Adhesive Sheet adhesive coating.
The i3 mini 3D printer does not require a lot of space, and the lack of heating saves electricity and reduces the risk of injury — you can easily calibrate even during printing, without the danger of burns, and use this 3D printer in educational institutions.
You can order WANHAO Duplicator i3 Mini or choose another 3D printer on the Top 3D Shop
website, and to get advice, write to email@example.com - our staff will be happy to help with the selection.
Want more interesting news from the world of 3D technology?Subscribe to us in the social. networks: