There are a large number of diets and weight loss techniques. Unfortunately, most of them allow you to lose extra pounds at a high price: causing damage to health. The safest and most effective method is a calorie diet. Reviews of thin girls are a true confirmation of this.
Although many people still ignore this method because of the apparent complexity, nevertheless, it is this technique with a competent approach that will improve the figure and improve health.
What is the essence of the method?
The principle of the methodology is very simple to understand: a smaller amount of energy (with food) must be supplied to the body than it is able to process. Only in this case, the body will begin to consume fat deposited on its sides for energy and life.
Unlike strict short-term diets, calorie counting (from reviews) is designed for a long period. The smooth loss of extra pounds and volumes guarantees a lasting effect.
What are the benefits?
A diet for counting calories, according to reviews, is considered the most optimal option for losing weight. Here is what losing weight girls say:
- A competent approach without stress and severe restrictions in products and time.
- The presence in the diet of your favorite dishes and products, the main rule is to keep within the boundaries of the allowed number of calories.
- Lost kilos are not returned.
- The scheme involves the use of proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the right amount.
Reviews of calorie diet results also say that this is the way to a healthy and balanced diet.
Before you start eating, counting calories, you must:
- Calculate the daily amount of calories (calorie corridor).
- Keep a food diary.
- Purchase a kitchen scale.
- Rejoice at your changes for the better.
In the meantime, you can motivate yourself by looking at a real photo from diet reviews on calorie counting.
How to calculate the daily rate?
Each organism, regardless of physical activity, weight and age, daily requires a different amount of food for normal life.
To know the exact values of the required daily calories, you can use the following formula:
For women: BMR = 9.99 * weight + 6.25 * height - 4.92 * age - 161.
For men: BMR = 9.99 * weight + 6.25 * height - 4.92 * age + 5.
BMR in the formula is the main metabolic rate.
Then, to complete the calculations, the base level is multiplied by a factor of physical activity:
- 1,2 - lack of physical activity (sedentary work).
- 1,375 - insignificant activity (walking and moderate activity during the day).
- 1.46 - average level (classes in the hall 3-4 times a week).
- 1.55 - more than average (training 5-6 times a week).
- 1.64 - increased activity (daily training).
- 1.72 - high activity (enhanced daily training and increased activity during the day).
- 1.9– highest degree of activity (athletes).
So, having received the necessary data, further calculation is based on goals. For weight loss, 10-20% is subtracted from the obtained number, where 10% is the recommended number for small excess weight, and 20% if you want to lose more than 30 kg. For a set of muscle mass add 10-20%. To maintain the achieved effect, nothing needs to be changed.
A real example from dietary reviews on calorie counting:
Girl 20 years old, weight 75 kg, height 155, little physical activity.
BMR = 9.99 * 75 kg + 6.25 * 155 cm - 4.92 * 20 years - 161 = 1458.6
Norm = 1458.6 * 1.46 (average activity level) = 2129.5 Kcal / day
20% of this number = 425.8 kcal (deficit)
It turns out 2129.5 - 425.8 = 1703.7 Kcal / day
Total, the corridor of daily calorie intake turned out values from 1650 to 1750 Kcal.
Why is it forbidden to go beyond borders?
It is not recommended to fall below the calculated norm, because the body quickly adapts to the minimum amount of food and the metabolism slows down. As soon as an extra piece gets into the body, it will immediately begin to store it in fat, and the arrow on the scales will creep up.
It is impossible to exceed the values, because the body does not have time to waste the energy received and the process of losing weight will stop.
10 rules for a slim body
- It is advisable not to ignore the item with the food diary. All foods eaten, all the numbers on the scales must be recorded. Memory and approximate calculation by eye do not work here, the risk is too high, give yourself a treat.
- The modern age of technology significantly simplifies life and losing weight girls as well. If you do not want to write data in a notebook and make calculations in your head, then it is better to use an electronic program for counting calories. As a rule, such applications contain a large base, just select the product and enter its weight.
- Always use a kitchen scale to weigh products. Entrusting the measurement of products "by eye" is risky, as is the absence of a diary. As a result, the calculations will be inaccurate and, accordingly, the desired result may not be achieved. This is the most common mistake of losing weight, judging by the reviews on the diet for counting calories.
- Weigh products only in raw (unprepared) form. The thing is that, for example, 100 grams of rice is boiled and the result is a whole glass. And energy value is always indicated with the expectation of a raw product. That is, in this case, you get a shortage of calories.
- Weigh products without peel, bone, skin, etc.
- Plan your daily menu in advance to rule out a lack of food.
- When planning the menu, it is advisable to leave "empty" about 200 Kcal. In case of a sudden snack.
- To prepare a complex dish, when all the ingredients are boiled and a large number of them, it is better to prepare the products in advance. Weigh all the ingredients in the right amount, write down, summarize the total calorie content and calculate the result per 100 grams of your dish. The result will be much more accurate than looking for finished calories in the databases and tables.
- To learn to count calories accurately and without errors, you need strict discipline for two to three weeks. A calorie-free diet seems complicated only at first glance. After a few days, this will become a habit. And after a couple of months, the menu is formed without a diary and calculator.
- If you accidentally go beyond what is permitted, you should not reproach yourself and arrange fasting days, tightening your diet. This will provoke a metabolic disturbance, but there will be no benefit. Therefore, it is better to continue what was started. To analyze why the situation occurred and continue not to repeat it.
Menu for a week on a calorie diet (1000 Kcal per day)
The recommended norm of each meal is not more than 150-200 grams.
- Day One Breakfast: porridge with milk, coffee, bread. Snack: apple. Lunch: vegetable side dish, boiled meat, bread, tea without sugar. Snack: citrus. Dinner: low-fat cottage cheese, berries, tea. Late dinner: kefir.
- Day Two Breakfast: buckwheat porridge, 2 protein, coffee. Snack: yogurt. Lunch: non-starchy vegetables, pollock, bread, tea without sugar. Snack: a bunch of grapes. Dinner: tomato and cucumber salad with herbs, tea without sugar. Late dinner: fermented baked milk.
- Day Three Breakfast: cereal with milk, bread with cheese, tea. Snack: fruit to choose from. Lunch: brown rice, chicken breast, tea without sugar. Snack: a handful of nuts. Dinner: boiled beef with green vegetables, tea without sugar. Late dinner: milk.
- Day Four Breakfast: rice porridge, bread and cheese, cocoa. Snack: grapefruit. Lunch: cabbage soup, two eggs, bread, tea without sugar. Snack: vegetables. Dinner: baked fish with vegetables, tea without sugar. Late dinner: sugar-free yogurt.
- Day Five Breakfast: millet porridge, bread with jam, tea. Snack: banana. Lunch: barley, boiled meat, salad from green vegetables, tea without sugar. Snack: citrus. Dinner: low-fat cottage cheese with fruits, tea without sugar. Late dinner: biokefir.
- Day Six Breakfast: oatmeal on the water, eggs, tea. Snack: fruit to choose from. Lunch: vegetable soup, chicken cutlets, tea without sugar. Snack: smoothie. Dinner: scrambled eggs with vegetables, tea without sugar. Late dinner: kefir.
- Day Seven Breakfast: cottage cheese pancakes, jam, coffee. Snack: fruit to choose from. Lunch: mushroom soup, vegetables, bread, tea without sugar. Snack: a handful of nuts. Dinner: stewed cabbage, boiled chicken breast, tea without sugar. Late dinner: bifidoc.
It is not recommended to include pregnant women and nursing women, children and the elderly in their lives to include menus and diets with calorie counting.
In the presence of chronic diseases, consultation with your doctor is required.