Habr Weekly # 12 / OneWeb, stations against aggregators, salaries in IT, “dear, we kill the Internet” were not allowed in the Russian Federation
In this issue:
During the conversation, we mentioned (or wanted, but forgot!) This:
- The project " SHD: Winter " by the artist and poet Ilya Maso. This is the topic of bus stations. The project was a game - a life simulator in a residential area: nostalgia and longing at the same time. The world of bus traffic evokes similar feelings.
- Channel of Fyodor Borshchev , technical director of "WhereMaterial".
Where else can you listen:
- Apple Podcasts
- Yandex music
- Google podcasts
from the Podcaster
- Why do we need universities now, what is a “real” job, Galaxy Fold finalized
- Super services and an electronic passport, smartphones and Russians, “spy gadgets”, life without satellites
- Burnout in youth, Japanese interfaces, Battle.net neural network, games and cruelty
- Yandex sorcerers, a book about Prince of Persia, YouTube against hackers, the Pentagon’s “heart” laser
- The neural network strips people, luxury Airbnb, on the exam will be allowed to google, on Google Play a lot of fakes
- The Russian Internet is ready to isolate itself, Adobe is looking for traces of Photoshop, Vim vulnerability, geo-chat in the Cart and something else
- Dark topics are everywhere, Chinese factories in the Russian Federation, where banks have leaked, Pixel 4, ML pollutes the atmosphere
- Computex, how do we beta Apple, Durov is starving, BadComedian cat, why the neural network was looking for porn actors
- Runet bypassed TV, ARM vs Intel, unification of state data, without a smartphone in 2019, Soviet dreams of the future
- YaC 2019, donations on GitHub, how to animate paintings, radiation background of Moscow, to the moon in 2030
- Media weight, how to learn new things, WhatsApp, Intel processors, audio books and Ivi new Netflix?
Share your impressions, criticisms, wishes, favorite podcasts in the comments. This will help us a lot. And join the chat to
discuss the news of the week with other podcast listeners.