Data Science Digest (August 2019)
Greetings to all! DataFest
returns to Ukraine and will be held on September 7 in Odessa. Now a program is being formed, but if you want to make a presentation, you can submit your topic here
. Register as a member here
. I remind you that the digest has its own Telegram channel
and pages on social networks ( Facebook
), where I publish links to useful materials daily. Join now!
In the meantime, I offer a fresh selection of materials under the cut.
- ICML 2019 Videos - videos and slides from the International Conference on Machine Learning.
- Advanced r
- Study E-Book - The repository contains many e-books about computer vision, deep learning, machine learning, math, NLP, Python and reinforcement learning.
- Moscow Data Science Major - August 31, Moscow - a free conference of the Open Data Science community. 11 sections: Summer ML conf, SysML, Fail / cess story, ML trainings, A / B testing, NLP, PyData, ML4SG, CV / Learn to match, DS 4 Life, Random beer. Participation is free, registration is required.
- Odessa Data Fest - September 7, Odessa is a free Open Data Science community conference. 4 sections: Computer Vision, NLP, SysML, Business & Cases. Participation is free, registration is required.
- Data Science fwdays'19 - September 7, Kiev - a conference on AI and Data Science. 2 streams of reports await you; discussion corners; afterparty. Tickets For readers of the digest, a 15% discount on the promotional code: digest_fwdays.
- AI Ukraine 2019 - September 21-22, Kiev - one of the most powerful AI conferences in Ukraine this year will be held in 3 streams: Data Science and Machine Learning; Big Data and Analytics; AI Business and Startups. The program is already on the site. For readers of the digest, a 7% discount on the promotional code: DSDigest-AI2019.
- Data Science UA Conference - October 19, Kiev - 7th Conference on Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Data Science in Kiev. Productive networking and technical insights. Over 500 participants and 20 speakers, 3 streams. More info . For readers of the digest, a 10% discount on the promo code: DSUA_Digest.
Thank you for reading this issue. I hope everyone found something useful for themselves. I would be grateful for any suggestions for the next digest. Join the Telegram channel of the
digest and its pages on social networks: Medium
← Previous release: Data Science Digest (July 2019)